Always Food Safe is proud to be a Supplier Partner for the National Ski Areas Association.
Since partnering in 2017 we have helped hundreds of foodservice workers in the food industry get the qualifications they needed. We have also spoken at many NSAA events promoting the importance of Food Safety.
We provide 3 different types of training to NSAA Members:
Food Protection Manager Training & Exam – 8 hour training & 2 hour proctored exam
- Mandatory requirement for all foodservice establishments across the USA
- At least 1 certified person on a premise at all times
Food Handler Training & Exam –2 Hour Course & Exam
- Certification not required in all states (7 states require training)
- 95% of the industry is at this level of certification
Allergen Awareness Training & Exam – 1 Hour Course & Exam
- Not mandatory in all states (Required in 4 states)
- Over 15 million Americans now have a food allergy – so regulation is coming