We’re here to help you be Always Food Safe, so take a look at our free downloads, that will help your staff in their everyday jobs.
Completing your Food Safety training is a huge step towards being always food safe but we know that always applying your learning in your workplace, is the way that you can play your part in keeping America eating safely.
Below are links to some free downloads that we feel will benefit you and your operation.
- Cleaning Schedule (Blank)
- Cleaning Schedule (Example)
- Cook, Cool, Reheat Record
- Cooking Temperature Record
- Deep Cleaning Monthly Schedule
- Freezer Temperature Check (Weekly)
- Thermometer Check (Monthly)
- FDA Minimum Cooking Temperatures
- Refrigerated Temperature Check
- The Big 6 Help Guide
We’re always here to help!
- Help sheets – download and use regularly
- Top tips – simple ideas and reminders to be always food safe
- Useful links – other associations and websites that can also help with great ideas and information
Who else can help?
Take a look at these web links and maybe even sign-up to their news alerts
they have some very useful information and services that will also help you to be always food safe.