Our course allows YOU to take personal responsibility for food safety, as well as being able to demonstrate basic principles of good practice needed to keep food areas, kitchens, front of house and yourself clean and safe.
Our courses are filmed in catering kitchens and provide curriculum based learning linked to “real life” situations.
- We show good practice and deliberate mistakes
- Humor is used to make the course more enjoyable and engaging
- Course mapped against the 2013 U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Food Code and covers all aspects of food safety
- FREE unlimited re-tests!
The course is split into 9 chapters and explains in detail everything you need to make sure you and your customers are safe.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Food Safety & The Law
- Chapter 2 – Food Safety Hazards – Pathogenic Bacteria
- Chapter 3 – Allergens
- Chapter 4 – Time & Temperature Controls
- Chapter 5 – Principles of Safe Food Storage
- Chapter 6 – Food Pests
- Chapter 7 – Cleaning
- Chapter 8 – Front of House
- Chapter 9 – Personal Hygiene
“I wouldn’t normally say this, but I am excited about Food Safety Training"
“It was super easy to use, very organized and straightforward. Plus, it was really fast!”
“Didn't know that it was so easy to do. I was really impressed with the knowledge in the courses. Great site. Thanks”
“Love this course. So user-friendly. Practical application. Video hosts clear with slight humor. Follow up material matched video. Quizzes helpful along the way. Highly recommend!”
- Certificate validity
2 years (2 años)
- Passing score
State Accepted (Todos los condados)
- Mandatory in this region